Editing Analyst Profiles
Ballot name (drop-down name) is the formal name or name by which the analyst is most easily recognized (i.e. nickname etc.) by the client. II Published name (appears in the II published rankings) is the registered name or formal name that appears on FINRA, or equivalent registers. Where registries are not available, we use comprehensive searches (google, etc.) and firm confirmation for the analyst’s legal formal name.
First name, last name, email, phone number and job function are mandatory.
Please select from this list:
- Research Analyst (certified)
- Quant Analyst
- Associate (non-publishing)
- Sales/Specialist Sales
- Desk Analyst
- If Other – please specify.
If an analysts moves to your firm it is important to note their previous firm to ensure that any votes follow them. This also ensure that duplicates are avoided, so their votes are not diluted.
Eligible for Rising Star
Please tick this box if the person has been working as a research analyst for less than three years and should be eligible for this year’s All-America Rising Stars Team. (If the box is greyed out, the person has been a confirmed analyst on II’s ballot for three or more years and would not be eligible.) The Rising Star Team features the up-and-comers new to the industry, who seem destined for greater glory.
Sector are grouped by these categories:
- Basic Materials
- Capital Goods/Industrials
- Financial Institutions
- Health Care
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Economics & Strategy
Clicking on a category or sector will order the names alphabetically A-Z or Z-A.
Please add every sector applicable to an analyst, even if they are not to appear on the ballot. This will ensure that any votes they get in a sector will be counted.
Appear in ballot check box
- Only registered analysts appear on the ballot in all sectors
- Economist/strategist and quant analysts appear only in the economics and strategy category of the ballot.
- Other positions will not have this option but are important for processing the data as accurately as possible.
The team leader check box only applies to four sectors:
- Master Limited Partnerships
- Washington Research
- Equity-Linked Strategies